We always seek to grow and progress, utilizing all the benefits of our Ukrainian locations. The highly respected and influential IT and educational centers of Kharkiv, Odesa, Kyiv and Lviv make these cities the ideal locations for our software development company. In 2014 the company has opened offices in Warsaw (Poland) and San Jose (the USA), which brought much more comfort to joint work with our European and American Customers.
IS A CITY OF SCIENCE, CULTURE, INTELLECTUALS AND ARTS. AUSTERE AT FIRST BLUSH BUT EXPLODING WITH INSPIRATION, ENERGY AND POTENTIAL. THE CITY THAT NEVER STANDS STILL.
- 1654 — year founded
- Ukraine’s second largest city
- 1,451,037 — population (2013)
- About 30 universities and numerous professional, technical and private educational institutions
- 150,000+ students
- Kharkiv`s Freedom Square (Ploshcha Svobody) is the 6th largest city square in Europe and the 11th largest square in the world
IS THE CITY OF ROMANCE, ART, HUMOR, POEMS, THEATERS AND MUSEUMS. IT IS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE WITH ITS OWN UNIQUE CULTURE AND SPIRIT.
Odesa is well-known for its location and beauty as the Pearl of the Black Sea.
- 1794 — year founded
- 1,015,765 — population (2013)
- over 100 nationalities
- more than 290 sunny days a year
- largest seaport of Ukraine
IS THE CITY OF LEGENDS, THE CITY WITH PROMINENT HISTORY, MODERN AND ANCIENT AT THE SAME TIME. KYIV IS THE CAPITAL OF UKRAINE AND THE CENTER OF COUNTRY`S BLISTERING LIFE.
- Ukraine`s largest city
- 482 A.D. — year founded
- 2,847,200 — population (2013)
- Stands on the picturesque bank of the Dnieper
- The religious center of the country — over 950 churches
- The known symbol of Kyiv is a chestnut tree
LVIV IS A UNIQUE BLEND OF EAST AND WEST CULTURES. TODAY IT IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITIES IN EUROPE, AN IMPORTANT INDUSTRIAL, SCIENTIFIC, EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL CENTER OF WESTERN UKRAINE. LVIV IS CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST EUROPEAN AMONG OTHER UKRAINIAN CITIES, WITH HIGH CULTURAL AND MENTAL PROXIMITY TO EUROPEAN PEOPLE.
- The largest city of western Ukraine
- Founded in 1240–1247
- Big IT hub
- Population — 729,842
- The historic city center is on the UNESCO World Heritage List
THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH WARSAW. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL CITY IN THE HEART OF EUROPE WITH GLORIOUS HISTORY, ADMIRABLE ARCHITECTURE AND RICH CULTURAL BACKGROUND. ENCHANTING NEIGHBORHOOD OF OLD TOWN AND MODERN DOWNTOWN, SOMETIMES CALLED A SMALL NEW YORK, CREATES AN UNFORGETTABLE IMPRESSION AND MAKES YOU WANT TO COME BACK HERE.
- Capital and the largest city of Poland
- 1200 – year of foundation
- 1,724,404 — population (2013)
- Warsaw is an Alpha city — a major international tourist destination and a significant cultural, political and economic hub
- The historic city center of Warsaw with its picturesque Old Town is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
NEW YORK, THE USA
NEW YORK IS THE HEART OF THE BUSINESS UNIVERSE, PREEMINENT FINANCIAL CENTER, AND THE GLOBAL MEDIA CAPITAL.
The city is the home for the most daring and innovative startups, a place where one can receive millions of dollars investments and become a trend-setter for the years to come. This is a city of fantastic opportunities with its unique and one-of-a-kind business community.
SAN JOSE, THE USA
THE CAPITAL OF THE SILICON VALLEY AND THE CRADLE OF ELECTRONICS, THIS CITY IS AHEAD OF LARGEST AMERICAN METROPOLISES ON ECONOMIC AND BUSINESS INDICATORS.
- The third largest city in California
- Founded in 1777
- Population in 2014 is 1,000,536
- The headquarters of Adobe, Cisco Systems, eBay, as well as major facilities for Ericsson, Hewlett-Packard, Hitachi, IBM and Samsung are located here