Meet Sigma Software Group in Africa at GITEX Africa 2023
2 min read
Sigma Software Group expands its footprint to Africa. On May 31 to June 2, in Marrakesh, Morocco, we will present our ecosystem at our booth at the upcoming GITEX Africa 2023. It is the continent’s largest digital summit that connects tech giants, governments, SMEs, startups, coders, investors, and academia.
GITEX is an excellent opportunity for the companies like Sigma Software to present our innovative products and solutions to a broad public. The company’s experts will be on hand to demonstrate how our technologies can improve various aspects of businesses and industries, from finance to public services, from education to cybersecurity.
At the conference, participants will have a chance to meet the Sigma Software family and partners:
- Sigma Software University – the company’s educational wing;
- Sigma Software Labs – an innovative hub focused on supporting startup community and investments;
- IdeaSoft – a software development partner focused on FinTech, Blockchain, Telecom, and related verticals;
- Eventyr – a software and gametech development company focused on Web 3.0, NFT gaming, and Metaverse vectors;
- Datuum.ai – an AI-powered no-code tool that accelerates data onboarding from various data sources into one place;
- Black Snow Games – digital entertainment studio focused on AR products;
- GeekPay – a payment platform that helps companies streamline crypto payments to contractors in an easy, fast, and riskless way.
“At Sigma Software, we create best-in-class tech solutions and integrate 25+ existing products of our portfolio, thus helping enterprises to digitize their businesses and supporting startups in their growth. That is why we firmly believe that our solutions backed by more than 20 years of experience, can have a significant impact on the digital transformation of Africa, and we can’t wait to meet with potential clients and partners at the exhibition,” said Valery Krasovsky, CEO and Co-Founder of Sigma Software Group.
Visit Sigma Software’s booth at GITEX Africa to learn more about the company’s unique product line and explore how our technologies can help transform your business.
Sigma Software provides IT services to enterprises, software product houses, and startups. Working since 2002, we have build deep domain knowledge in AdTech, automotive, aviation, gaming industry, telecom, e-learning, FinTech, PropTech.We constantly work to enrich our expertise with machine learning, cybersecurity, AR/VR, IoT, and other technologies. Here we share insights into tech news, software engineering tips, business methods, and company life.Linkedin profile