Seminar Invitation: IT Offshoring – how to do it successfully
Sigma Kudos together with Eclipse SP, members of Sigma Group, hold an IT seminar “IT Offshoring 2.0” in Gothenburg, Sweden, on the 26th of March. This seminar will highlight the latest IT multisite delivery trends on the global market, and how the IT business in Ukraine contributes to Sigma multisite delivery during the recent years – basing on practical experience of both Ukrainian and Swedish companies.
Integrating an offshore delivery with an existing delivery setup can be challenging. The seminar will give companies that are curious about offshoring information tips on how to do it successfully. On the agenda, you will find representatives from both the buyer and the supplier side sharing their knowledge.
The seminar will be held in English and Swedish. Lunch is included.
- When: Friday March 26, 2010, 11.30–15.30. Lunch 11:30-12:30
- Where: Gothenburg, at the Sigma Kudos office at Lindholmspiren 9
On the agenda (preliminary, might change):
- Ukraine: close, flexible, smart – Valery Krasovsky, Partner and COO at Eclipse SP
- Four years of productive and developing cooperation with off-shoring – Niklas Malmros, Global Operations Manager, Sigma Kudos
- 10 successful ways of managing IT projects from different sites – Valery Krasovsky, Partner and COO at Eclipse SP
- How does the political situation influence the business climate in Ukraine? – Valery Krasovsky, Partner and COO at Eclipse SP
- Successful methods for IT off-shoring in the games industry – Henric Westergren, Responsible for Casino Development at Boss Media
Send an e-mail to email@example.com to reserve your place!