Sigma Software Recognized for Excellence in Strategic Partnership by IAOP
5 min read
Sigma Software has been selected for IAOP’s Recognition for Excellence in Strategic Partnerships for the creation of a new business association, UA Tech Network. The aim of the association is to provide small and medium sized businesses with the opportunity to successfully navigate the crisis by leveraging the capabilities of a large IT consultancy.
The Excellence in Strategic Partnerships Award is one of the distinctions that can be achieved through IAOP’s recognition programs. This award specifically recognizes outsourcing and collaborative partnerships that have exhibited exceptional synergies and innovation, going beyond traditional client-vendor relationships. It highlights relationships where both the service provider and the client have worked closely together to achieve mutual success, drive innovation, and create value.
Sigma Software received the award for establishing a partnership with several small and medium sized companies through the UA Tech Network association, helping them overcome the crisis by taking advantage of opportunities to work with enterprise customers. The association was co-founded by Valery Krasovsky, CEO and Co-founder of Sigma Software, Andrey Lazorenko, CEO and Co-founder of IdeaSoft, Daniel Slupskiy, CEO and Co-founder of Eventyr, Taras Tymoshchuk, CEO and Founder of Geniusee, Oleksandr Volynskyi, СOO and Co-founder of Mindtec, and headed by Anatoliy Klepach, CEO and Founder of UA Tech Club.
Medium and small businesses, unfortunately, have had a more difficult time.
Sigma Software Group has created the UA Tech Network association to help small companies reach customers from different business sectors through its extensive network of customers and partners. By pooling technological expertise, the association offers new product solutions and rapid response to customer requirements. It also brings benefits to multiple parties.
The win-win format has been achieved for:
Members of the association:
- New contracts, working with enterprise customers;
- Mentoring support from top managers of a large company;
- Opportunities to enter new markets, strengthening expertise and technology.
- New product solutions;
- Reduced time to find specialists and deliver projects;
- Diversification of risks in working with Ukrainian companies;
- Expansion of expertise and ability to find any offer “under one roof”.
- Implementation of new product ideas;
- Developing the startup ecosystem, attracting international customers and investment;
- Potential partners for M&A;
- Building a positive IT brand of Ukraine in the international arena.
- New financial flows to the state budget and ensuring financial stability for the population;
- Building Ukraine’s technology brand and creating a strong IT image globally;
- Further successful development of the IT industry, which is currently one of the few that continues to develop and grow.
The association is unique for the Ukrainian market, where until now there have been only professional associations aimed mainly at lobbying for the interests of companies and the market, development of the professional community, etc. None of the existing professional associations has a similar format of work as UA Tech Network, which provides for the synergy of different types of business.
This is the fourth consecutive year that Sigma Software has received IAOP’s Recognition for Excellence in Strategic Partnerships.
Previous winning partnerships include:
- Clean.io (acquired by HUMAN), an American startup creating a unique cybersecurity solution that can detect and stop malicious third-party code in real time, on the client side;
- Middleware Inc., producing the Corezoid platform and other products, using which we help our customers around the globe to successfully go through digital transformation, streamline their processes, and speed up products’ time-to-market.
Our appearance on Global Outsourcing 100 list by IAOP dates back to 2015.
IAOP is a globally recognized professional association for individuals and organizations involved in the sourcing and outsourcing industries. Founded in 2005, IAOP has been instrumental in connecting professionals, businesses, and service providers, fostering collaboration, and promoting best practices in the industry.
IAOP offers various resources, networking opportunities, certifications, and events aimed at advancing the profession and helping organizations improve their sourcing/outsourcing practices. The association provides a platform for members to exchange ideas, access research, and stay updated on the latest trends and developments in the field.
One of the most well-known initiatives by IAOP is the “Global Outsourcing 100,” an annual list that recognizes the world’s top outsourcing service providers. This list serves as a benchmark for companies looking for partners and showcases the industry’s best performers.
IAOP also hosts conferences, webinars, and forums throughout the year, bringing together industry experts, thought leaders, and professionals to discuss pertinent issues and share insights on outsourcing strategies, innovations, and emerging technologies.
Members of IAOP include service providers, advisors, buyers, and academics. By offering a range of membership levels and opportunities for participation, IAOP caters to the diverse needs of professionals, providing a platform for learning, collaboration, and recognition.
Sigma Software provides IT services to enterprises, software product houses, and startups. Working since 2002, we have build deep domain knowledge in AdTech, automotive, aviation, gaming industry, telecom, e-learning, FinTech, PropTech.We constantly work to enrich our expertise with machine learning, cybersecurity, AR/VR, IoT, and other technologies. Here we share insights into tech news, software engineering tips, business methods, and company life.Linkedin profile