Sigma Ukraine supported Flash User Group in Kharkiv
On the 8th of October Sigma Ukraine co-organized and became the General Sponsor of the Flash User Group, which was hosted at IT Сafé_. More than 50 participants enjoyed 4 talks done by Flash specialists from different Ukrainian cities.
After a more than a two-year gap Flash User Group was held in Kharkiv, with Sigma Ukraine as a General Sponsor. The main topic of the event was development of applications for mobile phones and latest Adobe releases, as it was little time after the Adobe MAX 2011 conference.
Such speeches were presented:
- ‘Quick start with Mobile P2P and Intellij IDEA’ from Daniil Moskovtsov;
- ‘The nuances of the development of media players for mobile devices (including iOS)’ by Vladimir Kozhaev;
- ‘Optimization of footprint in Flash-projects with FLAnalyzer’ from Flash developer at Sigma Ukraine and one of the organizers of the meeting Denis Radin;
- ‘Review of new products from Adobe MAX 11 – what will happen in the near future’ from the organizer and author of flash-ripper.com Rostislav Siryk.
“At Sigma Ukraine, we use Flash in various projects. One of the biggest directions is the development of online games for GTECH G2 company”, said Sergo Kanchaveli, Media Solutions Department Manager at Sigma Ukraine. “We are constantly expanding our knowledge base in this area, developing the experience and, of course, we are very pleased to support the Ukrainian Flash community”.
About Ukrainian Adobe Flash Platform User Group (UAFPUG)
Ukrainian Adobe Flash Platform User Group is a bit different. We're not just discussing Flex, Flash and other Flash Platform related technologies, but we also strive to cover the maximum number of cities in our country. We already had meetings in Kiev, Kharkiv, L'viv, Donetsk and Kerch, Nikolaev in Crimea. A lot of people get excited when we came. We are to come to Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk and more cities of Ukraine.
- For more information visit www.fpug.org.ua