Big Data Engineer
Looking for a Big Data Engineer to join a fast moving development team and work on a Business Process Management platform.
As a Big Data Engineer, you will design and develop a robust and scalable solution for data versioning and distribution, orchestration of data merge & conflict handling processes, as well as for providing Data Dashboards and analytical reports to end-users.
You are going to be a part of fast moving development team that use agile methodologies best practices, Continuous Integration, performance testing, capacity planning, and documentation.
- Building up an infrastructure for data distribution platform with the level of customization and scalability that allows applying quick changes and creating Proof-of-Concept prototypes
- Designing and developing data-models
- Creating and customizing ETL scripts with Spark
- Living by agile principles and collaborating with team members using agile techniques
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of Scala
- 2+ years of Hadoop/HBase/Hive experience and Apache Spark
- 2+ years of Apache Avro experience
- 2+ years of Kafka experience
- 1 year of Nifi experience
- 2+ years of designing DBs
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in dashboard design with Kibana, Apache Phoenix, Grafana
- Result-oriented standpoint
- Ability to perform in self-manageable manner within set time-boxing
- Expertise in using other Hadoop tools would be a plus
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch would be a plus
- Camunda experience would be a plus