Are you a Business Analyst or dream of becoming one? We offer you a great chance to be involved into a range of challenging projects at Innovations Department.
There is a wide range of projects you can try yourself in multiple domains: media, automotive, construction, finance, aviation, healthcare, and other. Mentorship from Senior Business Analysts and full independence in tools and approaches to use.
Moreover, you will take part in business trips, strategy forming, and solution analysis.
Join our team and gain new experience with us!
What you will be doing:
- Requirements elicitation and analysis
- Requirements lifecycle management (trace, maintain, assess changes, prioritize, and approve)
- Requirements specification and modeling
- Interpretation of business requirements to functional requirements
- Close communication with customer and development team
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in the IT industry
- Strong experience in writing user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria
- Non-functional requirements analysis experience will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of current tendencies and trends in web applications development
- Ability to read technical documentation, APIs analysis experience
- Experience in wireframes development, understanding of the main trends in modern UX/UI will be a plus
- Strong understanding of Agile software development methodologies
- UML understanding will be a plus
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced English
- BA certification will be a plus (CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA)