Business Analyst (Microsoft Solutions Department)
We are looking for a confident Business Analyst who knows how to put things right when it comes to working with requirements and can tune internal processes to make them efficient and smooth.
You will have an exciting opportunity to work with a range of challenging projects in Microsoft Solutions Department. Our customers are well-known enterprises and startups from Europe and the USA – leaders in different areas, such as Renewable Heating Systems, Real Estate, etc.
After joining our team, you will have an opportunity to create a product vision and specifications fitting particular projects’ needs. We offer challenging tasks in various business domains, mentorship from senior BAs, and full independence in tools and approaches to use.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis (e.g. business process descriptions), requirements workshops, surveys, on-site visits, and many other techniques
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information, needs, and requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: vision documents, software requirements documents, use cases, user stories
- Successfully engage in multiple projects / assignments simultaneously
- Serve as the conduit between the internal and external stakeholders and the software development team through requirements flow
- Manage and maintain requirements from inception to retirement, assess changes, drive requirements prioritization and approval
- Participate in new bids preparation (technical and commercial proposals for new projects) and other company activities, such as interviews, performance reviews, workshops, etc.
We expect from you:
- 2+ years of commercial experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Experience in writing user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria
- Non-functional requirements analysis experience will be an advantage
- Ability to read technical documentation, APIs analysis experience
- Experience in wireframes development, understanding the main trends in modern UX/UI will be a plus
- Strong understanding of Agile software development methodologies
- At least upper-intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
Will be a plus:
- UML understanding
- BA certification (CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA)