Business Analyst (Web & Mobile)
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst, who is open for professional growth, proactive, and self-managed to become a part of our Web & Mobile team.
You will have an exciting opportunity to work with a range of challenging projects. Our customers are well-known enterprises and startups from Europe and the USA – leaders in different areas, such as AdTech, Travel, Healthcare, Entertainment, E-Learning, etc. You will have a chance to create a product vision and specifications fitting particular projects’ needs. We offer challenging tasks in various business domains and mentorship from senior BAs.
It's a great joy to see how your today's decisions can improve people’s wellbeing tomorrow.
- Act as a proxy Product Owner, i.e. directly communicate with a Client, be a Subject Matter Expert for both Client and a team
- Perform requirements management (elicitation, analysis, specification, documentation, facilitate prioritization, validation)
- Take over gap analysis
- Perform change management
- Carry out impact analysis
- Conduct/facilitate meetings and presentations (planning, grooming, demo, acceptance)
- Perform competitors products analysis
- Assist PM with project Backlog elaboration
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Understanding of modern trends in web/mobile applications development
- Understanding of SDLC
- Ability to manage requirements and changes
- Knowledge of approaches and tools for requirements specification on different level of details
- Ability to present requirements in clear and concise form; visualization abilities
- Experience of work with visionaries and skills to translate their high level ideas into specific requirements with clear acceptance criteria
- Understanding of project goals and ability to form MVP requirements
Will be a plus:
- Experience with UI/UX
- BA certification (CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA)
- UML understanding