Customer Support Engineer
Dreaming of starting a career in IT? Do it now and you’ll have an experience of working for a big international company in your CV. You’ll also grow stronger in communication. The project allows you to combine study and work by choosing shifts convenient for you.
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer for a project related to global user support. Our Client is a heavy trucks and transport solutions vendor.
- Monitor user requests, evaluate and support incoming issues, perform basic troubleshooting, notify appropriate responsible groups for further investigation
- Support application structure and detect discrepancy between/within different independent sources
- Actively support workflow and maintenance optimization processes
- Basic knowledge of the most common messaging applications (Skype, Lync)
- Basic knowledge of business correspondence rules
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Experience working with bug tracking systems is a plus, but not mandatory
- Willingness to join a project with a high probability of working during non-business hours
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, logical way of thinking, and ability to find nontrivial solutions, critical approach
- Relevant technical knowledge (would be a plus), basic understanding of the automotive sector
- Proactivity in improvement of maintenance processes
- Teamwork skills, self-organization