Data Science Engineer
We are looking for a motivated and talented Data Science Engineer to work on creating a system for smart suggestions for media content. As a part of our team, you will work with different technologies and third-party systems and will be able to suggest project, processes, and technologies improvements as well as participate in their implementation.
Nordic Entertainment Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. They entertain millions of people every day with streaming services, TV channels, and radio stations. Their production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world.
About the project:
The Data Science Team is a central initiative supporting Nordic Entertainment Group, which includes companies and services, such as Viasat, Viaplay, and Viafree, through their commercial and product departments with data and solutions for business intelligence, product embellishment, and analytics.
What you will do:
- Drive changes in development processes that affect business decisions
- Introduce product intelligence for the end users
- Drive Enhance features in the services, such as recommendation engine
What we expect from you:
- 2 years of experience in Data Science and Software Development
- Strong knowledge in Machine Learning – regressions, classifications, ranking, etc.
- Good skills in Python and corresponding Machine Learning libs
- Good skills in Spark ML
- Sufficient Scala skills to build Spark ML pipelines and link components