We are looking for a talented DevOps engineer to join our team responsible for one of the world’s largest video content libraries.
We are looking for a person who is fearless working for troubleshooting issues under pressure You should have a desire to solve problems with automation, code writing, and tools integration. We want an initiative, responsible, and courteous person with own vision, able to work in an intense production environment.
Our customer, Oath, is one of the world's biggest advertising media conglomerates, owner of one of the largest advertising and video platforms with millions of users and billions of video plays. Can you imagine that a system operates petabytes of data with more than 140 billion events daily and about 1M events per second? The near real time processing is around 1.5 mins. We surely can! We welcome you to bring ideas on how to make this system even better.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Monitor the production environment and proactively manage it
- Work with NOC and WebOps teams in the US
- Assist in designing and architecting our various environments
- Provide tooling for the teams to interact with our various environments (e.g. monitoring, deployment, incident analysis)
- Work with the development teams on the operational angles of their solutions
- Analyze production incidents for root causes and solutions
- Experience working with EC2/AWS production environments
- Familiarity with Source control systems like Github, Git, and SVN
- Experience in management of a mixed UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with network devices, load balancing
- At least Intermediate level of English