We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to team up with Sigma Software and apply the best engineering practices in daily work.
Our team is developing a solution, which, combined with other integrated products, allows setting up a flexible document flow in full compliance with the requirements of the law. Join our team and work in a pleasant atmosphere based on trust and open communications throughout all stages of product development.
The customer is a Swedish leader in the sphere of Enterprise Content Management development.
Product Owner at customer’s side has strong technical background, is open to new ideas, and always ready to join discussions and consider reasonable arguments.
- Design and develop continuous integration and continuous deployment processes to enable teams to deploy, configure, scale, and monitor applications in MS Azure cloud using DevOps best practices
- Perform system monitoring and maintenance, including system administration, reviewing system and application logs
- Detect deficiencies in existent development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc. and suggest improvements
- Work with cross-functional development teams to roll out new software releases
- Apply creative engineering and analytical/troubleshooting skills to resolve complex problems
- Document infrastructure landscapes and DevOps processes; maintain the documentation, so it is always up to date
- Report status and progress according to the project, client, and company demands
- Escalate technical issues to the project Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve qualifications within own areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience with Windows Servers OS, including Hyper-V machines
- 2+ years of setting up, maintaining continuous integration and continuous deployment processes by the use of Jenkins or TeamCity
- 2+ years of experience with Docker containers
- 2+ years of Experience with Azure serverless application model
- 1+ years of Linux systems administration experience
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues and root out inefficiencies
- Experience with automation of manual processes or system administration tasks via scripts such as a PowerShell
- Experience in using MS Azure resource manager templates
- A solid grasp of networking fundamentals, preferably including hands-on experience with load balancers, switches, routers, etc.
- At least intermediate level of verbal and writing English
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Communicative and a great team player
- Attentive to details
- Initiative and proactive
- Fast learner
- Forward thinker
- Structured in work approach
- Problem solver, result-oriented and committed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills