DevOps Engineer (Blockchain)
Let's make the future of Blockchain technology together! Sigma Software is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us in creation of the large and scalable infrastructure around a new, rapidly developing cryptocurrency.
We are working with a company aiming to develop a fully decentralized cryptocurrency that would fulfill the original vision of Satoshi Nakamoto envisioned for Bitcoin. The project is new and engaging, the main technologies used at the project are Blockchain and Golang.
Join our project and you will get:
- Opportunity to drive the product evolution
- Possibility to contribute to advancement of a new type of cryptocurrency and its ecosystem
- Security improvements of the product
- Full stack development with modern technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- A lot of attention to the code and product quality: unit and integration tests, code analysis, code reviews, automated CI/CD process, GitHub-based open development
- Creating new Docker images for existing apps and services
- Configuring, managing, and monitoring Kubernetes clusters
- Troubleshooting and ensuring operations of live services
- Developing new tools for maintaining complex distributed applications
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, etc.
- Experience with Unix/Linux/CoreOS systems
- Familiarity with network devices, load balancing
- Upper-Intermediate level of English