DevOps Engineer (Cloud Cost Optimization Service)
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer? Here’s an idea!
We’re bringing technology, data, and people together to build the best Cloud Cost Optimization Service.
So, use your solid experience for innovation and accomplishment as a high level DevOps Engineer to our team where the challenges are greater, and every day is an opportunity to do more!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Advise clients on the principles and benefits of Continuous Delivery, DevOps, and Agile delivery
- Architect and direct the implementation of all aspects of DevOps and Continuous Delivery solutions
- Make Cloud cost and infrastructure optimization
- Define and manage a roadmap for the implementation of DevOps in an enterprise IT organization
- Automate routines as much as possible
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of solid experience with AWS (EC2, Austocaling, S3, RDS, IAM, etc.), Docker/Kubernetes (optional but willing to learn)
- Work experience with design and implementation of continuous delivery practices
- Experience with infrastructure cost calculation and optimization, Capacity planning
- Experience with infrastructure as a code approach (Puppet/Ansible/Terraform, etc.)
- Work experience with monitoring/logging analysis systems (Icinga/Zabbix/Prometheus/Grafana/Graphite/ELK, etc.)
- Linux System Administrator experience (configuration, performance analysis/tuning)
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Python/Ruby/Golang and Bash
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug complex issues
- Experience in Migrating projects to the Cloud (optional)
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Team player with a keen sense of responsibility, initiative, and proactive
- Quick learner
- Well-organized, structured, and detail-oriented