Full Stack Python Developer
We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Python Developer to join our company listed in The Global Outsourcing 100 ranking.
Together we are developing a wide set of projects starting from enterprise solutions, mobile applications/platforms, and Ad Business support to Blockchain and AI related projects.
Also we set up and maintain environments working under high load in AWS-based hosting.
As a part of the team, you will do the following:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Participate in conference meetings with the Customer and Customer’s partners
- Report status and progress according to project and Company demands
- Improve your qualifications at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
What we expect from you:
- At least 4 years’ experience developing software in production environment
- At least 3 years’ experience in Python development
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of TDD principles: basic understanding, SOLID (SRP at least)
- High proficiency in REST API
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS: skills in writing simple reports
- Experience with any relational database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- At least Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Docker, Vagrant, Virtualenv
- Knowledge of bash scripting