Full Stack Ruby Developer (Jewelry Marketplace)
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with experience in Ruby on Rails for back-end part and React.js for front-end part to join our newly created team. You will benefit from fantastic development opportunities and contribute to high-loaded and scalable jewelry marketplace and business processes automation.
If you are a responsible and proactive developer, who loves to create robust and beautiful solutions and is excited about taking up challenges, this is a project for you!
The customer is the luxury jewelry auction marketplace that estimates and helps to sell old jewelry with much higher client benefits than other jewelry resellers.
We use Ruby on Rails, React.js, Heroku, Kafka, and PostgreSQL.
As a Full Stack Ruby Developer, you will:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Perform coding and debugging
- Investigate current and new solutions
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
- Explore front-end and back-end parts of the web application to be able to solve business problems and take responsibility for the result
- Be ready to scale services and find bottlenecks
- Solve puzzles and work by yourself without micromanagement and direct control
What we expect from you:
- 4+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails development
- 2+ year of experience with Heroku or other cloud services
- 2+ years of experience with React.js
- Familiar with Git, CI/CD, and bug-tracker systems
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English