We are looking for an HR Administrator to join our friendly team in Kiev. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an international company in a team of qualified professionals.
If you are a self-motivated person, able to learn new things quickly and switch between tasks rapidly, we welcome you to become a part of our team!
You will do the following:
- Manage the full-cycle support of the HR Staff Database
- Take part in internal activities aimed at corporate culture development
- Assist in the onboarding process of newcomers
- Work with personnel documentation
- Assist with conducting of personnel adaptation
- Help with various tasks in HR department
As HR Administrator you should have:
- A Psychology or Sociology degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- PC proficiency
- At least Intermediate level of English
Will be a great plus:
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Ability to switch between tasks rapidly
- Ability to self-educate and self-motivate
- Experience in HR
We are waiting for your CV!