We are looking for a smart, proactive, and self-driven Java/Scala Developer. Become a part of our talented global team transforming the digital media environment. Let`s shape the digital future together.
Our customer, Oath, is one of the world's biggest advertising media conglomerates, owner of one of the largest advertising and video platforms with millions of users and billions of video plays. Can you imagine that a system operates petabytes of data with more than 140 billion events daily and about 1M events per second? The near real time processing is around 1.5 mins. We surely can! We welcome you bring ideas on how to make this system even better.
So, here is a perfect chance to work with a team, that develops reporting services. Reporting designer is project’s “killer feature”: it is a flexible component that allows our end-users make own custom reports and combine up to 400 metrics.
If you have any questions join us in Telegram!
As a Java/Scala Developer you will:
- Design and implement applications and user experience in Java/Scala to support various online brands
- Collaborate with other teams to help them in leveraging features you build and develop the ways to incorporate them with web, mobile, and desktop products
- Improve new products' time to market, online identity management, and security capabilities
- Be committed to improving processes
- Solve problems and grow the engineering skills
Qualification you must have to join us:
- Good experience with Java (Java8 is preferable)
- Good experience with Spring
- Experience with Spring Boot/Play
- Experience with Scala
- Experience in building scalable cloud based web applications and public facing web services
- Experience with software development and CI tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with build tools like Gradle, SBT, etc.
- Good English communication skills
Would be a plus:
- Experience with MongoDB/Couchbase/any other NoSQL databases
- Experience with RabbitMQ/Akka
- Experience with Hive, Vertica
- Experience with Elasticsearch/Lucene/Solr
- Understanding of web application security fundamentals