Java Team Lead
So let`s shape the digital future together!
Our Customer, Oath, is one of the world's biggest advertising media conglomerates, owner of one of the largest advertising and video platforms with millions of users and billions of video plays.
Can you imagine that a system operates petabytes of data with more than 140 billion events daily and about 2M events per second? We surely can! The system we developed works with near real time processing, where delay is around 1.5 mins.
What you will be doing:
- Organize, coordinate, and supervise work of a team of about 8 people
- Do people management, lead, motivate, train, inspire, and encourage team members
- Coordinate technical decisions and discussions, make important design decisions
- Manage backlog in Jira, track and clarify priorities and important issues
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Strong knowledge of Java 8
- Strong knowledge of Spring Framework
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Knowledge of Databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with MongoDB/NoSQL databases
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Lucene/Solr