Sigma Software team develops a video content sharing platform called Vidible that helps the world find, syndicate, and monetize video.
The platform was acquired by the US leading media conglomerate, Oath., owner of the largest advertising and video platforms with millions of users and billions of video plays. Become a part of our talented global team transforming the digital media environment. Let`s shape the digital future together.
Can you imagine that a system operates petabytes of data with more than 140 billion events daily and about 1M events per second? The system works with near real time processing, where delay is around 1.5 mins. We surely can!
So, here is a perfect chance to work with a team that develops reporting services. The reporting component our team works on is very flexible and allows our end-users to make own custom reports and combine up to 400 metrics.
If you have any questions join us on Telegram — t.me/sigma_oath
As an Engineer on Vidible team, you will do the following:
- Take an active role in defining the shape of the future of Reporting
- Design and develop a front-end application based on Angular.js
- Design and develop the front-end architecture and be ready to open source it
- Experience with ES6
- Experience with Node.js and Angular.js
- Experience with testing frameworks
- At least Intermediate level of English
Nice to have:
- Experience with an open source project
- Experience with Angular 6