Sigma Software is looking for an experienced Middle/Senior Node.js Developer, who is ready to participate in a new project.
We are developing a web application that provides a loan comparison service. Much like services where you can compare flight tickets, it allows a customer to specify what type of loan they need, be it for consumption, house repairs, or consolidation, and get multiple offers from several different banks and other creditors. The service works with about 30 different creditors, and the goal is to have all of them integrated with our system through technical means.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Performing coding and debugging
- Performing unit and integration testing
- Participating in peer code and design reviews
- Taking part in estimation and planning sessions
- Contributing to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participating in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer`s partners
- Spotting current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggesting improvements
What we expect from you:
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in web development
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Proven skills in software design
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Restful API services
- Up to date knowledge of modern web standards, front-end performance patterns, scalability and accessibility
- At least Intermediate level of English