Junior Java Developer
We are looking for a smart, proactive, and self-driven Junior Java Developer. We want you to be ready to take the ownership of the features, grow professionally with us and be open for new challenges.
Our customer, Aol., is one of the world's biggest advertising media conglomerate, owner of the largest advertising and video platforms with millions of users and billions of video plays. You have a perfect chance to work out the solution to existing problems on the market of video advertising services. You will get the real opportunity to level-up your skills, gain valuable experience, and work with the highly qualified young team.
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Report status and progress according to the project and сompany demands
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead and Project Manager
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework
- Good analytical skills
- Good Knowledge of Databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS
Would be a plus:
- Flash/HTML5 experience
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Lucene/Solr