Junior Java Developer
Sigma Software team develops a video content sharing platform called Vidible that helps the world find, syndicate, and monetize video.
The platform was acquired by the US leading media conglomerate, Oath., owner of the largest advertising and video platforms with millions of users and billions of video plays. Become a part of our talented global team transforming the digital media environment. Let’s shape the digital future together!
Can you imagine that a system operates petabytes of data with more than 140 billion events daily and about 1M events per second? The system works with near real time processing, where delay is around 1.5 mins. We surely can!
So, here is a perfect chance to become a part of "Video Integration Platform" team. The VIP team is responsible for integration of different systems to the main project. Also the team is responsible for API service (is used by clients to programmatically interact with the Platform) and video playlist back-end.
If you have any questions join us in Telegram — t.me/sigma_oath
As an Engineer on Vidible team, you will do the following:
- Be part of the team which is responsible for authentication, authorization, and multitenancy features in the Product
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Strong knowledge of Java 8
- Strong knowledge of Spring Framework
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Angular/HTML/JS/CSS
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with MongoDB/ NoSQL databases
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Lucene/Solr