Our customer is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. They entertain millions of people every day with streaming services, TV channels, and radio stations. Their production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world.
Our team will be responsible for building and maintaining a web portal that consists of separate modules and services. The portal gives customers a possibility to create and manage their accounts, select or change their packages and subscriptions, submit support requests, etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Performing coding and debugging
- Performing unit and integration testing
- Performing code and design reviews
- Taking part in estimation and planning sessions
- Analyzing and clarifying requirements
- Participating in conference calls and meetings with the Customer
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in web development
- Good knowledge of Node.js
- Experience in Angular 2+
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern web standards, front-end performance patterns, scalability and accessibility
- Excellent communication skills
- At least Intermediate level of English