Junior Motion Graphic Designer
Our team is smart, kind, and full of talented people that are insatiably curious and supremely ambitious. We hire and nurture inquisitive specialists looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
What you will do:
- Work as a full cycle animator, from storyboards to asset creation and final animation
- Develop motion graphic materials from the assets provided by our design team or our clients
- Support Graphic Design team with urgent requests
- Depending on the customer, be able to work according to strict internal and client deadlines
- Be organized and able to manage more than one project at a time
- Work effectively with a team, offer constructive professional feedback and assistance to other team members
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required if you have relevant work experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a related field: freelance or in a company
- Ability to create/generate assets for use in motion graphics
- Ability to take concepts and translate them into animated visuals
- Familiarity with video production and processes
- Knowledge of 3D and video editing principles is a plus
- Strong communications skills. Be able to analyze a situation; identify objectives and desired outcomes to determine the best course of action to achieve positive results
- Ability to work in a team/collaborative work environment is required along with strong organizational skills, analytical and planning skills
- Be deadline- and quality-driven with high personal standards
- Show integrity and responsibility - own what you do
- Remain positive and solution-focused when facing a challenge
- Being inquisitive and open to learn new technology and techniques
- Value people and the benefit of teamwork - care for the team!
- A positive attitude!