Junior .NET Developer
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Junior .NET Developer. Take you chance to be a part of engaged and professional team. But that's not all!
Our client is a well-established software development company in Europe. We work together to develop various social, government, and E-commerce web sites, with a focus in providing end-users with efficient content management and high-quality design. We use flexible technology that does not have any fuss and limitations. We build software that brings a smile on people faces and proudly originates from the roots of Scandinavian simplicity.
Take you chance to work with Umbraco Technology and get certification in it, to learn best practices, which help you grow up as a professional. You will communicate with customers in English every day and will be able improve it very quickly.
All you need to start working with us is to send us your resume, and everything will come true.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to the development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Assist QA Engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in Software Development
- Knowledge of Umbraco platform (version 2+)
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework
- Experience with web development
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- React and/or AngularJS experience will be a plus