Junior .NET Developer
We invite a Junior .NET Developer to join a team working on development and roll-out of one of the largest influencer marketing platforms in the world.
The project's mission is to make influencer marketing as open and seamless as possible. The result is the most complete white label management platform for scalable influencer marketing in the world.
The application allows choosing brands, follow and then receive relevant offers and discounts. This solution is designed for a global launch, integrated with scalable back-end, able to handle high load of requests, which are produced by users from all over the world. You will be involved into adding new great features to the product and launching it in new markets. We propose you to work as a part of our distributed Agile team. Join us today to get great experience and participate in a world-class project.
If you are responsible and open-minded developer, who loves solving challenging tasks and believes in creating innovative solutions to problems, you are very welcome to work in our team.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to QA engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Follow the best engineering practices, the quality criteria set forth on the project, and EQMS requirements
- Reports status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial .NET development
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WCF, REST, Web API, AngularJS
- Good OOP/OOD skills
- Good understanding of .NET framework platform
- Good skills in unit test frameworks and tools
- Good knowledge of relational DB concepts, SQL Server
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Good team player
- Open minded
- Good communication skills