Junior .NET Developer (Enterprise System)
If you are a Junior .NET Developer with the passion for working in a creative and challenging environment on a long-term enterprise level project, you are welcome to join our team.
The project assumes development of a web-based enterprise documentation management and personnel management system being used by an IT Swedish corporation. The system mainly acts as a competence database allowing managers to find the employees fitting for the corresponding assignments, as well as a tool for recruiters to process career application and to communicate with candidates and partners. The system is in the active development phase using SCRUM software development methodology.
As a Junior.NET Developer, you will:
- Design and develop separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to test engineers
- Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- At least 1 year of experience in commercial .NET development
- Good OOP/OOD skills and good quality of produced code
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET Web API and MVC, understanding of basic principles of ASP.NET Core
- Solid knowledge of relational DB concepts, MS SQL Server
- Good knowledge of AngularJS 1.x
- Experience with ORM frameworks (like NHibernate, etc.)
- Proven skills in unit test frameworks and tools
- Good problem solving skills
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English