Junior .NET Developer (Online Mobile Marketing Platform)
We are looking for a smart, proactive, and self-driven Junior .NET Developer. Become a part of our talented global team transforming the online marketing environment.
The project assumes development of an online mobile marketing platform, incorporating modern architecture and design patterns to handle today and tomorrow performance requirements. The application allows choosing brands, following them, and then receiving relevant offers and discounts from these brands. This solution is designed for a global launch, it is integrated with a scalable back-end, able to handle high requests load from all over the world. You will be involved in adding new great features to the product and launching it into new markets. We offer you to become a part of a big (~ 30 people) distributed Agile team. Join us today to obtain great experience and participate in a world-class project!
As a Junior. NET Developer, you will:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to the development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial .NET development
- Strong experience with ASP.NET MVC, WCF, REST, Web API, AngularJS
- Good OOP/OOD skills
- Deep understanding of .NET framework
- Proficiency in unit test frameworks and tools
- Good knowledge of relational DB concepts, SQL Server
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English