Junior .NET Developer (Social Project)
Do you want to work on a socially significant project where you can create your own rules?
Our project is an online platform for public internet users, usually school personnel. The primary purpose of the project is to develop a system that allows schools and public users to submit funding requests for education.
The main goal of the system and our project is to help children and students with disabilities to get the best education and development.
We expect from you a high level of engagement in making technical decisions, being a reliable and proactive person.
As a part of the team, you will do the following:
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to QA engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 1 years of experience in commercial .NET development
- Good OOP/OOD skills
- Experience in using ASP.NET Web Forms
- Experience in using ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of relational DB concepts, SQL Server
- Experience in using ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience in writing unit tests