Junior Project Manager
You have an exciting chance to manage a range of challenging projects in Microsoft Solutions Department.
We are a company with established processes through a whole delivery chain starting from sales to production go live and support phase. You will have an opportunity to use the existing knowledge base for setting up processes fitting particular project needs.
The basic technologies are .Net Framework; MS SQL; UI development frameworks, like React JS, React Native, and so on.
We expect you to be able to assure successful deliveries of projects, compile project teams, building a healthy internal environment, and manage people’s growth. Besides, you will be involved in close communications with the customers and manage customers’ expectations. You will take part in our Corporate Project Management processes: regular PM meetings for knowledge sharing, PM club discussions and trainings. Here you will have the most beneficial space for professional growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project estimation and planning
- Project activities control, time and effort tracking, status reporting
- Project risk management
- Project documentation management
- Project quality assurance and quality management
- Successful execution and delivery of projects within project constraints
- Problem solving and root cause analysis, taking corrective and preventive actions
- Projects lifecycle improvement through retrospectives and lessons learned
- Preparation of new bids (technical and commercial proposals for new projects)
We will be glad to see you as a part of our big team if you have:
- At least 1-year experience in Project Management
- Experience in people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation and team building
- Experience in communication with customers
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in PM tools: progress tracking tools (burn down, EVA, MS Project), TFS, Jira, SharePoint, MS Word, MS Excel
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English