Junior Project Manager (Digital Archiving Service)
Do you want to work on a project from scratch? Do you want to be a part of a talented team?
Then join us!
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to bring new ideas and implement professional experience with our team.
This project is about extending capacity of a digital archiving service to allow it to store more documents on object storage systems. The main goal of our team is implementation of new technologies for the document management solution.
We expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience in IT
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation and team building
- Experience of work with requirements, risk management
- Experience in communication with customers
- High level of self-organization, attention to details
- At least intermediate level of English
As a Junior Project Manager, you will do the following:
- Project estimation and planning
- Project activities control, time and efforts tracking and status reporting
- Project risk management
- Coordination of the development team
- Focusing the team on the result
- Successful execution and delivery of projects within project constraints
- Problem-solving and root cause analysis, taking corrective and preventive actions
- Projects lifecycle improvement through retrospectives and lessons learned
- Team motivation and team members career planning