Middle Front-End Developer
Do you want to work in a Swedish startup with ambitious plans? Are you ready to work directly with stakeholders?
Don’t miss a chance and check the vacancy below.
Customer is a company providing an easy solution to handle returns and customer dissatisfaction, optimization towards re-conversion. You will be fully responsible for the Front-End development. You'll have a chance to participate in such challenging tasks as A/B testing, improving user’s interface based on current user activities, etc.
- Communications with the customer
- Suggesting technical solutions that solve current business needs
- Contributing to requirements gathering and analysis
- New features design and estimation
- Promoting good design principles, such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility
- Experience in mobile development
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Good knowledge of Jquery and Bootstrap
- Experience with Angular 1.6.3
- Strong knowledge of Angular Material
- Experience with Gulp
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Strong leadership
- Self-organization skills
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility