Middle Full Stack Developer (Blockchain Startup)
Let's make the future of Blockchain technology together! Sigma Software is looking for a creative and passionate Middle Full Stack Developer to join the cutting edge project.
We are working with a startup aiming to develop a large scale system around a new generation of cryptocurrency. Project is new and engaging, the main technologies used at the project are Blockchain and Golang.
If you are an experienced developer, who loves challenging tasks and new features development, you are very welcome to join our startup project. And, of course, this project will be right for you, if you are interested in cryptocurrencies.
Join our project and you will get:
- Opportunity to drive the product evolution
- Possibility to contribute to advancement of a new type of cryptocurrency and its ecosystem
- Security improvements of the product
- Full stack development with modern technologies (Go, ReactJS, Docker)
- A lot of attention to the code and product quality: unit and integration tests, code analysis, code reviews, automated CI/CD process, GitHub-based open source development
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations and suggest improvements
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- Experience with Go is desired, but not required
- Experience with distributed storages
- Basic understanding of cryptography
- Experience with Linux-based Web Services
- Experience with Bash scripts
- Experience contributing to open source projects (GitHub account with contribution history will be a plus)
- Experience with modern front-end development (ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue.js etc.) is a plus
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English