Middle iOS Developer
We are looking for a smart, proactive, and self-driven Middle iOS Developer.
Become a part of our talented global team transforming the digital media environment. Let`s shape the digital future together!
Our Customer Oath is one of the world's biggest advertising media conglomerates, owner of one of the largest advertising and video platforms.
Can you imagine that a system operates petabytes of data with more than 140 billion events daily and about 1M events per second? The system works with near real time processing, where delay is around 1.5 mins. We surely can! We welcome you to bring ideas on how to make this system even better.
You have a perfect chance to work with a subteam that is responsible for SDK development: video playback, advertisement management, analytics for iOS and Android. We've been developing this SDK for last 2 years and using Swift from the beginning (now it's Swift 3.2). Architecture is based on Redux, we have 400+ unit tests as well as also integration and UI tests.
Would you like to see the origins of our project? Join us in Telegram channel and stay tuned!
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Develop a complete solution
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- 3+ years' experience in iOS development
- Experience with Swift
- 3+ years' programming experience using iOS SDK and Xcode
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Apple guidelines
- Experience in Agile practices
- Functional programming
Would be a plus:
- Experience with UI, Unit, and Integration tests
- Good knowledge of UIKit, Foundation, Multithreading