Middle Java Developer (Aviation Domain)
We welcome a Middle Java Developer to be a part of our experienced team working with one of the largest IT companies in Sweden. Our ideal developer is a person with strong communication skills and good English.
We develop solutions for optimizing daily operations for airlines and train companies worldwide. Over the years, we have been working with a number of customers in aviation and railway sectors, and we have faced and solved plenty of challenges, thus accumulating deep experience in optimizing various systems, even the most complex ones.
Join our team and get the opportunity to work with true professionals, whose passion is to deliver sophisticated and easy-to-use solutions to our clients. Take this chance to improve your communication skills through constant chats, calls, and face-to-face meetings with Customer and Customer’s partners.
As a Middle Java Developer on this project, you may be involved in tasks that assume working with legacy technologies. However, you will have an opportunity to take part in building different systems, and the project itself has a great potential to grow into a big account with several new assignments and many interesting tasks.
As a Strong Middle Java Developer in our team, you will:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Maintain existing legacy components, modules, and configuration changes
- Configure API integrations with different systems
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing with mocks and stubs
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Work on support tasks and change requests
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer’s partners
- Work closely with the Customer
- Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- Practical experience with Java (J2EE)
- Basic experience with Java applications servers (JBOSS), Java XML
- Good knowledge of databases
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills