Sigma Software is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer, who is ready to participate in a new project.
We develop a social platform in a religion domain.
The main idea of the project is to create lite apps, which will be accessible all over the world. Religious knowledge is going to be shared via Android, IOS, and Web apps, so that people could become closer to spiritual learning and cognition.
As a part of the team, you will do the following:
- Actively participate in design/build cycle of the software engineering life cycle (requirements gathering, prototyping, architecture, detailed design, development, testing, and deployment)
- Be involved in planning, designing, and execution with Agile delivery methodologies
- Write awesome code with awesome documentation
- Utilize the best engineering practices (unit tests, code/design review, etc.)
- Stand up for high quality solutions and bring new ideas to life
- Take a part in technical discussions, listen to arguments, and apply critical thinking
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- 3+ years of experience in development
- Proven skills of software design
- Experience in either or both: AngularJS and Angular 4/5
- Proficient knowledge in relational and NoSQL DB
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern web standards, front-end performance patterns, scalability and accessibility
- Intermediate or higher English level