We invite you to take part in creation of one of the most detailed, enjoyable, and innovative slot games on the market.
Our Customer is an EU company with a solid experience and awards in the online gaming industry. Founded to better-serve the huge, untapped potential of the gaming industry, our Customer has significantly grown as a global game-changer.
You will have an opportunity to be a part of an international team, which delivers the best slots, platforms, and back-office tools for gaming everywhere.
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
What we expect from you:
- Solid skills in OOP/OOD
- Experience with SVN/Git
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
As a plus:
- Readiness to learn Haxe
- Experience with Flash CC/Animate CC
- Skills in CSS (understanding DOM flow), HTML5, browser rendering optimization techniques
- Experience with PIXI.js will be a great advantage
- Initiative, proactive, and result-oriented
- Good team player
- Thorough and accurate, dedicated and keen on keeping the commitments
- Constantly striving for high quality solutions