Sigma Software is looking for a Full Stack Developer who is ready to work with an interesting stack: Python/Django, React/Redux, Node.js, Webpack.
We work with a leading Ad Tech startup building an exclusive platform for premium publishers.
The platform's users are the world's largest publishers. It allows them to easily manage cross-channel content distribution and oversee campaign workflows. On top of that, the platform provides comprehensive analytics tools to track campaigns achievements.
As a part of the team, you will do the following:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in conference calls and meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set on the project
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial development
- Excellent OOP/OOD skills and excellent quality of produced code
- Deep understanding of Python, Django
- Proven skills in unit test frameworks and tools
- Strong knowledge of relational DB concepts, SQL Server
- Experience in Docker, Git, CI tools
- Intermediate or higher English level
- Experience with Node.js will be a plus