Middle .NET Developer
We invite a Strong Middle .NET Developer, who will join a team working on internal and external products of various complexity. You will work for one of the world’s leading and fastest-growing providers of Intellectual Property services.
The brand new system will be a part of the internal infrastructure of the legal company that provides services of intellectual property management. The goal is to replace several outdated web applications and make a daily routine of active users easier and more efficient. The project assumes development of web-based applications and backend using microservices architecture.
We offer cutting-edge technologies, agile methodology, and a great team of professionals. If you are an experienced developer who loves solving challenging tasks and developing new features you are very welcome to join our project.
Join our project and you will get:
- Opportunity to drive the evolution of a new product
- A lot of attention to the code and product quality: unit testing, code reviews, and automated CI/CD process
- Freedom to wisely tune work process with the help of a dedicated Product Owner
You have to possess enough skills in order to:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to the development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to Test Engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
What we expect from you:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in .NET development
- Good OOP skills and high quality of produced code
- Experience working with ASP.NET Web API and Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of relational DB concepts and SQL Server
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience in tasks estimation
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of German (starting from basic level) will be a plus
- Ability to see a big picture
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details