Middle .NET Developer
Sigma Software is looking for a Middle .NET Developer who is ready to work with interesting technologies and approaches: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF, CQRS, Event sourcing, DDD, AngularJS, Bootstrap, MS SQL, Elasticsearch.
The customer is a leading ECM software company from Sweden. The product is a powerful digital preservation solution, which is actively used by thousands of customers worldwide. You will work as a part of the development team and help the product to become market-leading digital preservation solution in the Nordic region and Europe.
As a part of the team, you will do the following:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of software development and requirement handling
- Good knowledge and proper usage of Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Experience with .NET framework platform
- Good knowledge of Angular, Web Services (WCF)
- Good experience with relational Databases, SQL Server
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Experience with Elasticsearch is a plus