Middle .NET Developer (Accommodation Online Platform)
We are looking for a Middle .NET Developer to join our team. We expect from you a high level of engagement in making technical decisions, being a reliable and proactive person.
Our project is an online platform for users to find and book accommodations, rent cars and order various tourist services in European countries. With this platform, even the most experienced tourists can satisfy all their needs and find options that would fit them based on unique reviews and detailed information.
As a part of the team, you will do the following:
- Research new services to integrate with the existing platform
- Define integration protocols for the new services
- Design and develop integrations based on microservices architecture
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Make sure the integrations are reliable, self-recoverable, and easily maintainable
- Code, debug, document, and maintain the developed modules
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial software development
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework, MVC, ASP.NET, Web Services
- Strong knowledge and successful experience of designing and implementing microservices
- Good knowledge of MS SQL (2+ years)
- Solid knowledge and proper usage of Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Good knowledge of Windows Services, XSD/XML CSS/HTML
- At least intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Experience of working with Azure cloud environment
- Experience of automated UI tests development