Middle .NET Developer (Airport Services)
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Middle .NET Developer to join our team in Kharkiv and work on a dynamic startup project for a company that delivers aviation services.
Project aimed at creating a system for global airport services reservation. The solution unites service providers, consumers, and agents into a single eco-system.
MVP has been recently released. Our client has quite ambitious plans about further product distribution and promotion.
The next development phase will embrace integration with other services providers, meeting non-functional requirements of their systems (i.e. performance, concurrency, security, etc.), new features development, and support of MVP version.
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial .NET development
- Excellent OOP/OOD skills and excellent quality of produced code
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework
- Proficiency in unit test frameworks and tools
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English