Middle .NET Developer (Automotive E-commerce platform)
Have you ever thought about starting a new project for a client that created Lean Manufacturing ? We have a great opportunity for you!
If you are a passionate Middle .NET Developer, join our company and help us implement your ideas into a new warehouse management platform.
Our customer is a globally known vehicle brand listed among top 10 biggest carmakers in the world. The company is famous for its considerable investments in research and development worldwide. The project encompasses developing an E-commerce platform to manage company`s numerous warehouses in an efficient way.
As a Middle .NET Developer, you will:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
We expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience of working in the field of software development, requirement handling within electrical and/or software projects (C#)
- Solid knowledge and proper usage of Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Experience with Windows Services, XSD/XML, CSS/HTML
- Experience in CI/CD flow setup
- Efficient software testing methods, including automated unit and integration testing
- Experience in setting and maintaining Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
As a plus:
- Basic Swedish
- Knowledge and experience with SAFe Methodology, certification
- Sitecore Experience Platform (especially version #9) or other E-commerce platforms