Middle .NET Developer (Automotive Industry)
We are looking for a Middle .NET Developer with a desire to join a mature team that maintains an E-commerce solution for a prosperous automotive brand.
As a part of our team, you should be ready to collaborate at all stages of the product lifecycle, such as design, development, and maintenance. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated to rapidly familiarize with new technologies and tools.
The projects deals with E-commerce functionality for B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer) solutions. The solution must provide an easy-to-use web interface, handle high number of transactions per day, and implement various business scenarios.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve your qualifications within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational events
- Daily communication and collaboration with IT developers
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial software development
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework, MVC, ASP.NET
- Good knowledge of MS SQL (1+ year)
- Solid knowledge and proper usage of Object Oriented Programming and Design
- XSD/XML, CSS/HTML
Would be a plus:
- Experience in automated UI tests development
- Knowledge and successful experience in other JS-based libraries