Middle .NET Developer (E-commerce Solution for Automotive Industry)
We invite you to take part in setting up the best development practices at a new project for one of the world’s largest suppliers of trucks, construction equipment, buses, marine, and industrial engines.
Our customer’s vision is to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
This is E-commerce domain. The project is a new solution for selling spare parts for military vehicles.
A basic platform for development is Sitecore Commerce Server 9. The solution is developed from scratch, therefore, you have an opportunity to get and apply knowledge in configuring solution environments in a cloud service, and take part in designing UI/UX.
As a Middle .NET Developer, you will:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth at the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
What we expect from you:
- At least three years (two years in exceptional cases) of experience in commercial software development
- Working successfully without much supervision
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework, MVC, ASP.NET, Web Services
- Good knowledge of .NET framework platform
- 2+ years of experience with MS SQL
- Solid knowledge and proper usage of Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Good knowledge of Windows Services, XSD/XML CSS/HTML
- Experience in automated UI tests development will be a plus
- Experience in Sitecore Commerce Server will be a plus
- Analytical thinking, attention to details, and accuracy
- Good communication skills (be ready to communicate with local and customer’s teams)
- Strive for self-development