Middle .NET Developer (Health, beauty, fitness)
We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our team. We are expecting you to take a proactive position in the development of a new system from scratch, which means that a lot of input is required from each team member. This project will give you an opportunity to become a full-stack .Net developer with strong client and server-side background.
The idea behind the project is to construct an Uber for repair and service of fitness center equipment.
Fitness center operators, equipment manufacturers, and maintenance service providers in the USA face collaboration problems due to lack of communication channels except for e-mails and phone calls.
The project goal is to create a common marketplace for all players.
- Design separate components, modules, classes, data storage, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
At least 2 years of professional experience with:
- .NET Framework, C#
- Concepts of workflows
At least Intermediate level of English
- Solution- and goal-oriented way of thinking
- Good team player