Middle .NET Developer (Low Code Platform)
We are looking for a proactive and self-driven Middle .NET Developer. Become a part of our talented global team transforming the online marketing environment!
The project is a low code platform where users can create, launch, and run business applications 5-10 times faster than using traditional methodologies.
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial .NET development
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WCF, REST, Web API, AngularJS
- Good OOP/OOD skills
- Good understanding of .NET framework platform
- Good skills in unit test frameworks and tools
- Good knowledge of relational DB concepts, SQL Server
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English