Middle .NET Developer (R&D of software tools for multi-domain platform)
Join the project for a known company that provides telecommunication equipment and related services for mobile and fixed-line operators around the world. Our client is the leader at all stages of the industry's development: from the distribution and improvement of telegraph and phone to the deployment of 4G networks. The equipment of our customer is used in more than 1000 networks in 150 countries; almost half of all mobile calls in the world are carried out through its systems.
We are engaged in the development of a platform, which allows managing hardware configurations and designing communication networks. The solution helps network engineers to speed-up mobile networks rollout and update them with higher quality.
Both the customer and our team pay much attention to the development processes, implementing the best practices and using modern tools and approaches. We know for sure that it is important not only to create a new functionality and run it in production, but also to monitor the qualitative characteristics of both the systems itself and their source code.
Join our project and you will get:
- True SCRUM process established
- Modern technologies stack (Knockout.js, SPA, TS)
- A lot of attention to the code and product quality: unit, integration tests; code analysis; code reviews; automated E2E tests; automated CI process
- Come up with well-designed technical solutions and robust code
- Perform peer code reviews following the best engineering practices
- Core modules development and refactoring where needed
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer's partners
- Requirements clarification
- Technical documentation creation
- Cooperation with test team
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial .NET development
- Excellent OOP/OOD skills and excellent quality of produced code
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework
- Proven skills in unit test frameworks and tools
- Strong knowledge of relational DB concepts, SQL Server
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Experience in scripting languages (preferably Python) will be a plus